Online Acting Workshop
by Reynaldo Pacheco
Short Bio of Reynaldo Pacheco
Reynaldo Pacheco has quickly become the most recent and promising Latin star in Hollywood. He is currently filming LOS LEONES with international star OZUNA - (Lionsgate / Caribbean Cinemas).
In November 2019 the epic movie Fuertes premieres.
He is in pre-production for the Biography of the communist singer Nilo Soruco. - (Internet press)
Pacheco has received massive critical acclaim for his touching breakthrough role in “Our Brand Is Crisis”, starring opposite Sandra Bullock and Billy Bob Thornton; produced by George Clooney and Warner Brothers. Reynaldo's past credits include a lead role in “Without Men”, opposite Eva Longoria, Kate del Castillo, and Judy Reyes. He also starred in “The Man Who Shook the Hand of Vicente Fernandez” opposite the legendary Academy Award winner Ernest Borgnine, and had a supporting role in “Beginners”, opposite Ewan McGregor and Christopher Plummer in Plummer’s Academy Award-winning performance.
Reynaldo Pacheco is the founder of the renowned Hollywood Academy of Performing Arts and co-founder of the non-profit production company Changing Stories. Reynaldo is also a promising music artist and will be launching his first musical single in January 2020.
The Hollywood Academy of Performing Arts is home of the unique Acting technique “The Art of Thinking”. This technique is the core study of the program, also taught in several of America’s top Universities and applied by “A” list names.
“The Art of Thinking” consists of sequences of Analysis and exercises of the process of thinking. A study of how the subtext must be organic and continuously flowing. It must give birth to text and movement unexpectedly. It explores the importance of being present in this reality and applying the same principle to an imaginary world. A full description and explanation of how the unconscious of a character must be created using “The Four databases of information”.
• Introduction to the Latest Acting technique for Film “ The Art of Thinking” taught in America’s top Colleges and applied by “A” list names.
• Analysis and exercises of the process of thinking.
• The importance of being present in this reality and applying the same principle
to an imaginary world.
• A full description and explanation of how the unconscious of a character must
be created using “The Four databases of information”.
• A study of how the Subtext must be organic and continuously flowing. It must
give birth to text and movement unexpectedly.
• A link of how “The Art of Thinking” applies to the rest of the existing techniques
– Stanislavsky, Grotowsky, Meinsner, Adler, etc.
• A manual of steps and exercises for rehearsal and delivery of an audition.
• Personalized scene work.
• A taped mocked audition with before and after the notes of the Professor.
• Discussion of new venues of performance in Social Media Platforms -Youtube,
Vine, Instagram, Snaptchap, Twitter.
• Orientation about the industry of Hollywood.