“The Art of Thinking” is a sequence of analysis and exercises that study the process of thinking. The exploration of subtext is critical during any scene. Students will learn how to build the unconscious of a character using “The Four databases of information”. Fundamental acting techniques will be used further - Stanislavsky, Grotowski, Meisner, Adler and Linklater.
The student will have theatrical presentations and film self-tape auditions. Instructors will provide detailed Script Analysis and Character Building Analysis. Students will also be able to utilize the online platforms, the industry visits and workshops.
Personal and Artistic Benefits
• Development of awareness of self: mind, body, and voice.
• Development of awareness of others: collaboration and empathy.
• Rhetoric/ Eloquence: clarity and creativity in the communication of verbal and nonverbal ideas.
• Deepen understanding of human behavior: motivation, diversity, culture, and history.
• Improvement of social skills.
• Acceptance and presence
• Drama Program that combines Classic training with modern forms of expression.
• Personalized LIVE classes with professional working actors.
• Guest speakers are invited to class for discussions. Among them are casting directors, actors, producers, agents, managers and directors both internationally or domestically based
• Learn the proper tools for marketing and Public Relations.
• Extensive variety of scene study for Film and Television
• Students will study with the latest and most practical acting techniques
• Fundamental acting techniques will be used further - Stanislavsky, Grotowski, Meisner, Adler and Linklater.